Blake Lively Debuts Red Hair, Has Ariel Moment






Lively was sporting a dyed red 'do, a necessity for her role in the upcoming film Hick. Lively explained to People, "I thought [my character] needed red hair. It helps when you’re playing a role, when I don’t feel like myself. And I don’t really feel like myself with red hair.”



Blake Lively, sporting new red hair, poses for photographs while attending the Time 100 Gala, held at the Time Warner Center in New York City.



Blake Lively showcases her new auburn locks on the red carpet for the presitgious Time 100 Gala, held at the Frederick G Rose Hall in New York City. Dressed in a stunning turquoise gown, the "Gossip Girl" star showed she was bang on-trend with a "dagger nails" manicure. The event showcased Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World.